Job posted on : 19-Dec-2012
LIVE THE LUXURY
DAMAC Holding, established in 1982, is headquartered in Dubai in the UAE. DAMAC Properties is one of the largest private property developers in the Middle East and has expanded rapidly into North Africa, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For our operations in Dubai - UAE, we urgently require the following:
MANAGER -Talent Acquisition (Projects / Technical)
ASSISTANT MANAGER - Talent Acquisition (Projects / Technical)
The above roles would be responsible for the entire Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Management, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on-boarding.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 5 years experience with high exposure to Project / Technical recruitment and Search.
• Should have hired within the Real Estate sector across all levels in the following functions:
Development &Technical (Architectural / Structural / MEP), Commercial / Cost Management - Pre & Post Contract roles, Project Management and Facilities Management.
• Experience of managing recruitment across the Middle East.
• Hands-on, enthusiastic and performance driven.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
• A Technical / Engineering qualification would be highly desirable.
The positions are based in Dubai and offer an excellent and competitive package.
If you feel you have what it takes to take on these challenging roles and join the Damac Group's growing family, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of this advertisement. If you do not receive a response within 15 days, then regrettably your application has been unsuccessful.
Search for your favorite jobs in this website