Full-Time Dayak Cultural Foundation job vacancies for Research Officer
Dayak Cultural Foundation is a non-governmental organization established for cultural, educational, scientific and charitable purposes. We are now recruiting for the position of a Research Officer to conduct researches on social sciences and related subjects.
Dayak Cultural Foundation job openings for Research Officer
Post Name: Research Officer
Skills and Qualifications:
* Self-motivation, deadline-oriented, making progress without direct supervision.
* Strong communication skills both oral and written, good analytical and presentation skills, and able to express opinions.
* Ability to collect data by field survey and able to work in a team.
* Computer literate and ability lo learn new things including software and methods.
* Bachelor/Master Degree with working experience in related fields.
* Able to manage and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
Interested candidates should send their CV. photocopies of academic transcripts and covering letter, which outlines their experience and suitability for the role by the end of Friday, 29th December 2017 to:Managing Trustee,
Dayak Cultural Foundation.
Level 6, Tun Jugah.
18 Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman.
93100 Kuching, Sarawak.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.