Full-Time Musyati hiring for Safety and Health Officer at Sarawak
Musyati Sdn Bhd are seeking for Safety & Health Officer qualified candidate to fill this position at Seiangau/Baingian
Musyati seeking for Safety and Health Officer at Sarawak
Post Name:Safety & Health Officer
– Provide support to the project team in all aspects of occupational safety, health and environmental issues.
– Ensure all site activities are carried out based on established safety and health policies/procedures and in compliance with statutory requirements.- Perform regular site inspections and audits to identify various hazards and take necessary preventive actions. Carry out investigations on non-compliance incidents and provide urgent response operational issues.
– Coordinate and liaise with local authorities such as DOSH, DOE and other enforcement agencies.
– Conduct safety talks and training to the site staff and workers on all HSE issues.
– Minimum 5 years of working experience in construction/building industry.
– Must be registered as Safety & health Officer with DOSH and possess a valid Green Book.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills. – Willing to travel and work full-time on site.
– A Team player.
Only short listed candidate will be notified.
Interested please contact Jaclyne at 082-576144 Extension 310, during office hours to arrange for an interview.
or kindly e-mail your resume to:email@example.com
Sublot 11, Jalan Datuk Tawi Sli,
The 3rd Exchange Commercial Centre,
93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia