Full-Time OETC jobs Oman Electricity Transmission Company Legal Officer
To enhance life
To underpin productivity
To sustain progress
Oman Electricity Transmission Company SAOC (OETC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Electricity Holding Company SAOC and The Ministry of Finance. Our company transmits electricity power across the Sultanate under the license granted by The Authority for Electricity Regulation, Oman, and are currently looking for motivated candidates for the following position.
Legal Officer, responsible for:
Legal Officer job responsibilities at OETC
- Help in drafting, renewing and amending all kind of contracts and other legal documents as requested.
- Handel all legal issues and queries of departments as requested.
- Prepares reports in case of strategy discussions, including advice of alternative dispute
- Confirms government regulations in employing labor and work contracts for OETC as well as its contractors.
- Prepares all legal documents required and to ensure that they are accurate and legally sound.
- Provides accurate legal advice on the interpretation of legal documents to ensure that the actions and decisions taken are legally correct.
- Carries out research and prepares reports on any legally complex issues to collect and
provide full information about the legal implications of any decisions
- Follow up, from time to time, lawsuits and complaints in front of courts, ROP and Public
persecutors as instructed by the Legal Advisor of the company.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the legal fields relevant to OETC, including
reviewing and reporting on the implications of any new legislation.
- This role requires a Degree in Law, with 3+ years’ maximum experience in corporate affairs.
- Omani nationality preferably with lawyer licence.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English language and Arabic
- Computer skills for office usage.
Interested candidates may apply for this post through this email firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than 30th August, 2016. Candidate who applied for the vacancies should write the Job Reference Code in the email subject.