Full-Time R10 Metro Network career opportunities for Chief Technology Advisor-CTA
R10 Metro Network Sdn. Bhd. (925023-M) is a leading telecommunications service provider offering a full suite of connectivity solutions to Telecom operators and enterprises in Malaysia.
Currently we are seeking a highly resourceful Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) to help establish and implement the technical strategy goals in the Company’s business strategic plans.
R10 Metro Network job opportunities for Chief Technology Advisor-CTA
Post Name:Chief Technology Advisor (CTA)
– The newly created role of Chief Technology Advisor will be a highly visible leader of a small, dynamic team. The individual will work closely with the Company’s leadership and play a key part in advising the Company’s technology strategy across its businesses. The individual will also help to lead various execution projects, including the implementation of technology-related strategic initiatives and transactions.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in Business or Computer Science/Engineering equivalent with a minimum of 15 years working experience.
• Minimum 5 years in an enterprise scale CTO or Senior Management role
• Strong end to end project management experience in complex projects
• Previous success delivering projects in a loT focused environment including firmware, hardware and software
• Experience in developing and implementing Fleet Management Service Delivery
• Must possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Proven team building and relationship management skills
• Must possess excellent organization and planning skills
• Preferably international working experience (minimum 3 years) in managing and delivering of ICT processes and systems.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com