|Director of Sales
Develop and solicit new business from all markets with emphasis on Corporate Group to ensure the necessary advance bookings needed for a successful and profitable operation for the hotel.
Essential Job Functions :
– Coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with Hotel core values.
– Champion the solicitation efforts of corporate group sales.
– Assist in the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the sales department to include, but not limited, to the annual and monthly forecast, marketing budget, lead management system, booking report, star reports and sales meeting minutes
– Participate in ongoing research of the travel industry to detect market trends and related information for development of new marketing strategies. Make reasonable recommendations to improve potential from various markets.
and#9702; Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to new corporate clients.
– Manage your accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
– Assist in various departments’ participation in servicing accounts.
– Assist in the development of and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
– Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related industry preferred.
– Previous experience is hospitality sales.
BA in Hospitality
Amaken offers recruitment services in the Middle East and abroad with an ever-growing list of satisfied clients.
We provide a full-range of personalized and timely recruitment services for contract, permanent, executive and public sector positions.
We have openings for people at all levels of experience from graduates to senior executive appointments.
Unlike other recruitment companies, we are committed to finding the perfect business opportunity for every candidate, saving him time and money. Our knowledgeable recruiters pre-screen and evaluate all candidates to make sure they fit your needs, expectations and culture.
We treat each candidate with total discretion and in absolute confidence
Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: US$3,000 – $4,000
Manages Others: Yes
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 7
Residence Location: Lebanon
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma