Arab Open University
Published on 10 years ago
The Arab Open University
- Provide programming in PL/SQL for the Oracle database and applications, develop forms, reports, procedure modules and be able to perform data migration and integration with non-Oracle systems.
- Other activities as needed like testing and technical/functional documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years experience using Oracle Developer Suite.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and adequate experience in Oracle Business intelligence tools.
- Oracle OCP certified candidates are preferred.
- Manage, configure and troubleshoot network devices like routers, firewalls, switches, WLAN, IPS, IDS, Web filtering, traffic shaping and NAC in addition to managing VPN connections at remote branches.
- Monitor and evaluate network performance, perform scheduled maintenance to ensure high availability and apply security standards to protect organization from external threats and spams.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to CISCO IP telephony.
- Administer the organizations network OS with relevant concepts of AD, DNS, DHCP, NAP, clustering, virtualization in addition to SAN storage and file sharing.
- Maintain network diagrams and technical documentation up to date.
- University degree or higher in Computer or communication Engineering or IT.
- A minimum of 7 years solid background in designing, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting LANs/WANs at infrastructure level in addition to deep knowledge in network protocols, systems and tools.
- Extensive experience in Juniper switching, routing and security platforms with the following Juniper Certifications (Minimum JNCIS-SP and preferably JNCIP-SP or JNCIE-SP, JNCIS-SEC and preferably JNCIP-SEC or JNCIE-SEC. Also CCNA or preferably CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) is required.
Information Security Officer
- Implement information security policies and procedures and evaluate existing security measures for identity management, password security, access control, etc.
- Monitor security devices, website, applications and databases to ensure compliance with established security standards and report security breaches, threats or data loss/leak incidents.
- Perform information security risk assessments and internal security audit
- Ensure the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans are in place and effective.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, managed information systems or computer engineering.
- At least 4 years experience In the field of Information security or security audit.
- Sound knowledge in network security devices, cyber security in addition to operating systems, databases, standard applications and programming languages.
- Professional security certification, eg. CISA, CISM, CISSP etc
Oracle Database Administrator:
- Install, patch and maintain all Oracle applications and databases on different OS platforms, particularly Linux with related migration, replication and backup activities with technical support to application development teams.
- Tune the performance of the database objects and control updates on production database while maintaining data integrity, security and encryption.
- Implement Oracle failover and clustering technologies and Oracle DataGuard.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology or computer engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in the field of oracle administration.
- Updated DBA OCP certification.
- Install and upgrade servers, SAN storage, hardware, peripherals, services, software, etc. in accordance with standards and operational needs and maintain the standard installation and configuration procedures.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and key processes reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Create, change and delete user accounts on the active directory, maintain the group policy and manage the antivirus server operations, policies and tasks in addition to the corporate mail server.
- Support users whenever necessary and manages the access control, CCTV and public address systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science.
- 4-6 years of system administration experience.
- MCSE, MST certification is highly recommended.
- Sound knowledge in MS hyper-V, SCCM and SCSM platforms.
Oracle Financials Functional Support:
- Work with end users to Incorporate and Implement their business requirements Into the Oracle E-business suite modules, train users and maintain documentations and user manuals up to date.
- Cooperate with other application areas to coordinate system Integration works.
- Support and troubleshoot user problems prepare and execute test scripts and research Oracle Metalink for potential solutions to bugs and problems.
- Customize EBS standard reports and build FSG reports based on end user requirements.
- Document change request business cases according to the corporate change request process to certify all changes to the EBS system.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer technology or related discipline with good accounting background
- At least 3 years of experience using ERP implementations and support, especially the finance modules.
- Solid Knowledge of Oracle Apps Finance Modules, particularly release R12.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and good knowledge in Oracle business intelligence tools.
- Conduct requirements gathering, systems analysis, solution modeling and development with all necessary documentations, test scripts, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and coding.
- Update existing products to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, improve its performance or adapt to the state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques.
- Confer with users and other application users to update existing software, prepare training manuals for users and maintain the running products in a stable state.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with software development cycle with sound experience In .Net and web site development Additional experience in MS SharePoint, Java and Oracle database is highly recommended.
Interested applications should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it to Arab Open University Headquarters building, Ardlyah, 2nd floor, HR department.