Baomar Oil Field Services Company
Published on 10 years ago
BaOmar Oil Field Services Company
Qualification and experience :-
- A degree in an HSE or technical discipline is Recommended
- 3-6 years’ Experience
- Communication, interpersonal and coaching skills, along with an ability to assess competency skills of field based staff
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Planning and initiative to achieve HSE objectives and targets
- Initiative to resolve potential problems within the team
- Awareness of ISO and related certification bodies
- Develop, monitor and update HSE Management System
- Preparing, reviewing and implementing HSE documentation
- Assist in investigating HSE incidents, developing and implementing corrective actions.
- Assist Operational department ensuring contractor compliance with Company and Client HSE standards, procedures and policies.
- Chair internal HSE meetings, preparation of minutes and attend/participate in Client meetings
- Assist in auditing Company and Sub-Contractor HSE Management System.
- Establish, implement and maintain Quality Management System
- Developing and presenting monthly HSE reports to management and Clients
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may Email their CV
to email@example.com by mentioning the Job title in Email subject