Daya Builders Sdn Bhd
Published on 9 years ago
Daya Builders Sdn Bhd
DAYA BUILDERS SDN BHD
(Co. Registration No. 22453-H)
We are property development, construction and project management company with a vision of creating a sustainable development that transform people’s life. In line with our business expansion, we wish to invite dedicated and self-motivated individuals to join us for the following positions:-
- To prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statement, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- To compute taxes owned and prepare tax returns, ensunng compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- To analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to projects future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- To develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree and Mia membership (Accountant).
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, finance principles and finance reporting.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- A minimum of 3 years experiences in the relevant fields
- To plan, execute, supervise and manage the entire work progress of construction works including preparation of work schedule, budgeting, quality control and procurement of materials and equipment
- To liase with the relevant authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure smooth implementation and quality of projects.
- To provide timely reports and feedback to the arrangement.
- To manage multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality implementation.
- To discharge such other responsibilities and duties as directed by the management
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Practical experience in design and project management of civil/structural engineering works, is preferable.
- A minimum of 6 years experiences in the relevant fields
- Good management and communication skills.
- Responsible (or managing, monitoring and contract administration of the project.
- To manage and coordinate all project related contractual matter
- Responsible for pre and post contract management, monitoring materials: construction cost and procurement, variation order and final materials
- To prepare feasibility studies, cost estimate, tender document & Letter of Award.
- Responsible for measurement and taking-off quantities.
- To evaluate and prepare the project progress claims and verify the sub-contractor’s monthly claims.
- To ensure that tender documents. Letter of Award. BQ. contract documents, quotations submission
- Responsible for tender costing and preparation of tender documents for submission.
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- A minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Able to work independently, possess initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Self motivated, have good communication skills and strong problem solving.
- To assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- To ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- To ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- To manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- To update financial records with recent transactions and changes. Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- To identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- To review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Recognised Diploma in Finance/Accouniancy/Banking
A minimum 2-3 years experiences in the relevant fields.
Preferably possess knowledge in banking.
Have the ability to work independently with good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to write-in providing resume with personal details, qualifications and experiences with supporting documents and a recent passport size photograph before 19th May 2014 to the address below Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Daya Builders Sdn Bhd
No. 14, Lot 4093, Sukma Commercial Centre Jalan Sultan Tengah, 93050 Kuching