Published on 10 years ago
Career Opportunities In Singapore
Welcome to Evonik
….the creative industrial group from Germany and global leader in specialty chemicals. Be successful together with us.
Evonik, the creative industrial group from Germany, is a global leader in specialty chemicals and active in over 100 countries around the world.
Our specialty chemicals activities address economic megatrends such as health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization. In fiscal 2012, more than 33,000 employees generated sales of around €13.6 billion and an operating profit (adjusted EBITDA) of about €2.6 billion. In South East Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Evonik is operating several state-of-the-art manufacturing sites, R&D centers, laboratories and sales offices. Our success is based on the expertise and commitment of our talented workforce. The unique diversity of our people is creating a truly inspiring work atmosphere and nourishing our innovative strength.
In Singapore, Evonik is expanding its manufacturing capacity, building a new production site for the amino acid DL-Methionine, an indispensable amino acid for healthy and sustainable animal nutrition. The new manufacturing complex on Jurong Island will come on-stream in 2014.
Technisearch Consultancy House (P) Ltd appointed by Evonik are now looking for the following new employees:
Chemical Process Technicians
This position is required to perform operational tasks and meet safety requirements according to Evonik site safety guidelines. He/She will be engaged in field activities to meet safety, environmental and production goals.
- Meet safety, quality, environment and organisation requirements
- Operates equipment in the production systems, prepares solutions, monitors certain measuring instruments and equipment, and assists in unloading and loading operations.
- Carries out cleaning, maintenance, and minor repair work in the production systems.
- Participates and responds to the emergency response team
- Perform quality related tasks
- Assist maintenance team in plant repair
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or equivalent with minimum 4 years experience in Chemical or Petrochemical industry.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving full details of their qualification and experience to email@example.com within 1 week.
Technisearch Consultancy House (P) Ltd
(Appointed by Evonik)
1/17a, 2nd Floor, Pinjala Subramaniam Street, T Nagar, Chennai -17
Evonik. Power to create.