Indicaa Group Limited
Published on 10 years ago
Indicaa Group Limited
World’s leading Transnational in Recyclables
Be a leader with a world leader in Recyclables!
Openings for Sr. Commercial Managers / Unit Heads at global locations with Indicaa Group
Indicaa Group Limited is a 20-year-old UAE-based transnational in the Recyclables trade. In these two decades, since inception, the Group’s annual turnover has risen from scratch to US$ 400 million. Traded tonnages have risen to nearly One Million Tons per annum.
Scrap metal trading is Indicaa’s forte and in this trade, the Group is the world’s leading transnational. The Group currently operates in more than 30 countries with over 300 personnel.
In line with Indicaa’s VISION 2015, (please visit www.indicaa.com) the Group now wishes to expand and consolidate its presence in North America, South America, Europe and Africa.
Indicaa is now looking for young leaders to head its various Units in different locations.
Applicants must possess strong commercial acumen, aided with general managerial abilities in related aspects of Unit management like finance, accounts, logistics, shipping, personnel etc. Ability to lead, manage and mentor team members will be the key quality sought for.
Indicaa will provide a 6-9 months fast track training program to successful candidates, culminating in their taking on the reins of their Units.
Other requirements are:
- Post Graduation and / or a Professional Qualification in any domain is a MUST
- Work experience of 6 – 7 years establishing commercial acumen
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, is a must for the job; knowledge of any foreign language will be an advantage
- Preferred Age Group: 28 to 35 years
- Willingness to travel and remain overseas
- Ability to adapt with a foreign culture and work environment
- Flexibility to relocate at various locations as may be required
- For married applicants, families can only join them once they settle in their assignments. This may take one year or more.
While salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, Indicaa has a proven track record of financially satisfied team members. The compensation package offered will be tax free with attractive savings potential.
Please send your detailed CV with a recent photo and indicating salary presently drawn, within 10 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV must explain as to how you fit the job profile. It will help us understand you better before calling you for an interview.
Those who do not fulfill the specified eligibility criteria are requested not to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.