Zamil Group Holding Company
Published on 11 years ago
Zamil Architectural Holding Company
Purchasing Supervisor (Saudi National only)
Zamil Architectural Holding company is looking for Purchasing Supervisor Saudi National in Dammam. The job is to ensure that the approved purchasing plan and procurement requests are met so that the company’s operational requirements for materials, supplies and services are procured at the standards set for quality, timing, cost and reliability of supply.
Key Result Areas
- Vendor /Supplier Identification
- Processing of Purchase Requests
- Cost management
- Vendor/Supplier Problem Resolution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and Audit purchase order claims and contracts as per Zamil policies.
- Reviewing High Value Request for Quotations (RFI, RFQ, and RFP), tender documents, and participating in the process of evaluating offers to identify best suppliers business terms and conditions.
- Control team compliance with the purchasing policies and procedures.
- Negotiating with suppliers regarding cost issues in order to purchase items economically
- Preparing studies and reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Arranging for disposal of surplus materials in coordination with the Purchasing Manager and other concerned entities.
- Long term contracting Suppliers and advising users of potential supply problems.
- Review delivery of Purchase Order and their compliance with respect to quality, quantity, and specifications.
- Carrying Action Plans based on periodic reports analysis with respect to unit category, supplier, staff activities and performance.
- Following-up on employee’s administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves …etc
- Participating in conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- At least five (5) years of purchasing experience including foreign/local sourcing and contract negotiation experience with at least two(2) years in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency in MS-Office with some exposure to a procurement software
- Excellent Business Communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Effective Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing
- Supervisory skills
- Strong Presentation Skill
- ERP management Capability
Saudi nationals only eligible to apply this job.
Zamil Architectural holing is fully owned by Zamil group holding company. This sector holding was established to handle Zamil group investments in building material industry to integrate 6 affiliated companies to create better synergies and to expand the sector business.
Products and services: Design, fabrication installation services, Aluminum curtain wall structural Glazing skylights, wall panel cladding, car parking shades sectional doors, industrial doors aluminum ladders cranes, industrial sealing products, Automotive glass manufacturing, manufacturing of wire mesh and chain link fencing system.
Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Architecture; Engineering; Manufacturing and Production
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 5
Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
Nationality: Saudi Arabia
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma