Published on 6 years ago
Company: BAE Systems
Location: Muscat, Oman
BAE Systems Career Opportunity for Finance Administrator – Payroll. Job location at Muscat, Muscat Governorate, Oman. CV should be submitted by e-mail to…
Industry: Accounts / Finance, HR / Administration Job Nature: Full Time
BAE Systems Career Opportunity for Finance Administrator – Payroll
BAE Systems: At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced technology-led defense, aerospace and security solutions. We work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries. BAE Systems has supported the Sultanate of Oman for over 40 years and is proud to be a supplier to the Sultan’s Armed Forces since 1974.
Inspiring Work, Inspiring People.
Job vacancies for Finance Administrator – Payroll at BAE Systems, Oman
Post Name: Finance Administrator – Payroll
* We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join our team at Muscat as the Finance Administrator – Payroll.
* The successful candidate will currently be working within a finance role and be able to demonstrate experience of the SAGE ERP system. The successful candidate will be accountable to the Financial Manager with responsibility for the administration of the payroll and more widely the preparation of financial reports.
BAE Systems job openings for Finance Administrator – Payroll at Oman
As the Finance Administrator – Payroll your main responsibilities will involve (but are not limited to):
* Administration of the monthly payroll including the production of payslips
* Ensuring that changes to the payroll are accurately and timely implemented
* Maintaining the payroll data and ensuring that cost are correctly allocated
* Assisting the Finance Manager in preparation of Annual statutory accounts and Monthly management accounts
* Responsible for the accurate and timely data entries on to the Finance modules of the SAGE ERP
* Preparing bank reconciliation on a weekly basis
* Ensure adherence to BAE Systems pic financial control process and assist the Finance Manager in building robust financial controls
As the Finance Administrator – Payroll your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Qualified or part qualified professional
* Demonstrable track record within the finance function of a major enterprise
* Excellent communication and business consultancy skills
* Excellent written and spoken English
What we’re looking for in you:
* The successful candidate will be an individual with an adaptive/collaborative style which generates respect and trust.
* You should demonstrate the ability to make balanced judgement against complex scenarios and influence stakeholders to successful conclusion.
* Possessing good levels of diagnostic and effective problem solving, you would also need to have strong motivational and interpersonal attributes.
* You should be able to apply relationship management skills and business acumen to influence, facilitate and implement change
Closing Date: If you have the required background and skills, please submit a written application explaining why you would be ideally placed to join the team, which together with your CV should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 23rd November 2017. Please ensure that your application has Finance Administrator – Payroll in the subject field. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks from the closing date.BAE Systems
Jobs in Oman