Published on 3 months ago
Company: R.E.N Machinery
Location: Victoria, Australia
R.E.N Machinery is hiring Diesel Technician Mechanic Interpreter Specialist. Job Location Victoria. Interested candidates can apply to…
Industry: Engineering, HR / Administration Job Nature: Full Time
R.E.N Machinery Victoria is hiring Diesel Technician Mechanic Interpreter Specialist
R.E.N Machinery has served the Gippsland Farming community since 1948. We are locally owned and operated with a long history of continual growth and are proud of our ongoing support to the local agricultural industry.
They are the exclusive dealer of Fendt, Massey Ferguson & Iseki products with machinery brands such as Lemken, Pottinger, Giltrap and Duncan Ag.
Diesel Technician / Mechanic Interpreter Product Specialist Job Vacancies at R.E.N Machinery Victoria
We are hiring
As we continue to grow our business into 2024, we are hiring team members who are pro-active, diligent and enjoy interacting with their co-workers & our customers.
If you are considering a fresh start in the new year and have qualities that resonate with any of our vacancies, please call 56231255 and speak to Anthony or Di or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Name: Diesel Technician / Mechanic
As a diesel mechanic / technician you will;
- Diagnose, service & repair a broad range of tractors and farm machinery both in house and on-site.
- Be experienced and capable of reading & understanding hydraulic and wiring schematics
- Be willing to undertake ongoing training, either in house and/or supplier based.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery.
- Be available for overtime during seasonal requirements.
Your required skillset:
- Relevant qualifications in ag, diesel and heavy machinery
- You will be capable of completing both minor & major repairs, carrying out preventative maintenance and forward planning.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, with the ability to be accountable and work either autonomously or in a team.
- Good computer skills with the ability to easily adapt to new service programs.
- Current driver’s licence (forklift licence is also an advantage)
- Experience in field service is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to OH&S standards & policies
Post Name: Spare Parts Interpreter
This is a key position within our business and you will assist with:
- Inventory and stock levels
- Liaising with workshop team and their requirements
- Front of house retail sales & customer service
Ideally you will have:
- A History in spare parts and inventory
- Ability to build & maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Be a team player with a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Forklift licence is an advantage (or willingness to get one).
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Agricultural background and or experience is an advantage however not totally necessary.
Post Name: Tractor & Machinery Product Specialist
As a Product Specialist your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sales & advice of agricultural machinery (new and used)
- Liaising with new and existing customers, including after sales customer support
- Machinery demonstrations
- Delivery and installation of new products
- Assisting and completing finance applications with customers.
- Saturday morning work is required when rostered.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- Exceptional understanding and knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A driver’s licence.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Above award remuneration applies to all roles based on knowledge and experience.R.E.N Machinery
9B/10A Endeavour St,
Warragul VIC 3820,