Published on 4 weeks ago
Company: Sri Datai Mining Sdn Bhd
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia
Sri Datai Mining Sdn Bhd is seeking for Mine Supervisor, Mine Engineer, Driller. Job Location Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. Please email your resume to…
Industry: Engineering, HR / Administration Job Nature: Full Time
Sri Datai Mining Sdn Bhd is seeking for Supervisor Engineer Driller
SRi DATAi Group of Companies – we have carved a merited niche in the construction sector of Sarawak on the back of our gilt-edge capabilities to deliver an impressive array of infrastructural development undertakings including, inter alia, geotechnical projects, resource exploration, mining, machinery and logistics, all supported and accomplished collectively by our expertise in the civil engineering discipline and other related fields.
Supervisor Engineer Driller Job Vacancies at Sri Datai Mining Sdn Bhd
Post Name: 1. Mine Engineer / Engineer
- To meet client and applicable statutory regulatory and environmental requirements.
- To implement action plans from risks and opportunities assessment
- Perform routine design tasks.
- Assist on other tasks such as BQ, drawings, computer aided design work.
- Assign work and coordinate with drafting and administrative staff.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mineral Resources) and other relevant fields.
- Prefer with 10 years experiences in relevant position.
- Ability to comprehend mine planning implementation.
Post Name: 2. Mine Supervisor / Supervisor
- Conduct safety briefings to operators.
- Supervise mining activities and ensure loading point, hauling road and disposal readiness.
- Monitor the production work area, productivity and short-term production targets.
- Report and coordinate problems in the Machinery unit to Maintenance department.
- Coordinate with engineering department on work plan and equipment needs.
- Possess at least SPM or equivalent with 5 years of experience in the mining Industry or related field
- Ability to comprehend the mine planning implementation.
- Knowledge in open pit mining operations, including pit service and dewatering.
Post Name: 3. Drilling Coordinator / Driller / Assistant Driller
- Provide technical support on drilling, completion and workover operations. To achieve metered production targets.
- Maintain drilling equipment in safe and operable conditions and organizing drilling consumables.
- Coordinate with Geologist regarding drilling work plan, layout drill pattern, depth determination.
- Operation of triple tube drilling machine and preparation of drill-pad
- Work safely, productively, efficiently and effectively as an integrated team.
- Possess at least SPM or equivalent.
- Preferably with at last 3 years of experience in Diamond Core Drilling.
- Possess knowledge of machinery, tools, equipment and materials common for drilling work.
- Having knowledge in soil or rock conditions to determine appropriate drilling technique.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://www.sridatai.com/The Human Resources Manager
Sri Datai Mining Sdn Bhd (545792-P)
No. 13-14, Lot 8704-8705,
Green Heights Commercial Centre,
New Airport Road,
93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Jobs in Kuching
Kuala Lumpur,Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
Jobs in Malaysia
Jobs in Sarawak