Published on 6 years ago
Company: UNICEF Oman
Location: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
UNICEF Oman job vacancies for Operations Officer jobs. Job opening location at Muscat, Muscat Governorate, Oman. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply no later than date…
Industry: Engineering, HR / Administration Job Nature: Full Time
UNICEF Oman job vacancies for Operations Officer
UNICEF Oman job vacancies for Operations Officer. Muscat, Oman For Omani Nationals only.
About UNICEF: UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families.
UNICEF Oman job openings for Operations Officer
Post Name: Operations Officer -(NO-2),
Purpose of the Job:
Support the Head of the Office in the management of operational functions for UNICEF Oman Country Office.
Key account abilities and Duties & Tasks:
1. Effective manage the operations of financial, budget, information & communication technology, supply & logistics, human resource and administrative management.
2. Safeguard the financial resources entrusted to the office by managing financial assets, financial planning and cash management activities and by recommending improvements to the financial and administrative management systems and procedures.
3. Ensure the provision of basic offices services including space management, equipment, communications and security to enhance staff safety and productivity. Identifies and proposes appropriate office accommodations, (i.e.. ensures maintenance of premises, security of staff, office premises, equipment and supplies).
4. Contribute to the consolidation and preparation of the finance, budget and administrative components;
5. Monitor and manage budget process.
6. Manage the operations team.
Qualifications and Competencies:
1. Education: University degree in accounting, business administration, economics or financial management and membership – or enrolled for membership – of recognized professional accountancy body.
2. Work Experience: Minimum two years of relevant professional work experience; Both national and International work experience in office management, finance, accounting. ICT. human resources, supply and administration and/or other related fields.
3. Language Proficiency: Fluency in English and another UN language (Arabic).
For more details on the vacancy announcement please visit UNICEF Website: http://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/507828
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply no later than (11th November, 2017). Applications which do not meet the specified minimum requirements or are received after closing date will not be considered. Acknowledgements will be sent to short-listed candidates.
P.O. Box 3787, Ruwi
Postal Code 112
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Jobs in Oman